Family dinners out can get expensive, but some restaurants will offer free or nearly free meals for kids. Most eateries offering “kids eat free” promotions are for specific days and times, and there are usually restrictions, such as an adult entree must be purchased to get the free children’s meal. Keep in mind that franchised restaurants frequently offer different promotions at different times, so you should always call the restaurant to verify promotions before you go. The following list can help you narrow down where you might find deals on kids’ meals.
- Offer: Kids, age 12 and under, eat from the kids’ menu for 99 cents, Each location that offers this usually has it on a specific weekday from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Kids’ menu items include Chicken Fingers, Mini Cheeseburger, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, OREO Cookie Shake and OREO Cookie Sundae.
Arriba Mexican Grill
- Offer: Kids 10 years old and under eat free on Sundays. Receive one free meal from the kids’ menu per adult entree from the dinner menu. Dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or coupons.
Back Yard Burgers
- Offer: Kids eat free on Tuesdays with the purchase of an adult combo meal.
- Kids’ menu items include Crispy Tenders, Kids Burger and Kids Hot Dog.
- Offer: Kids eat free on Tuesdays, after 4 p.m., with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Kids’ menu items include Broasted Chicken Tenders, Crispy Chicken Tenders, Chicken N Noodles and Grilled Cheese Triangles.
Buffalo Wild Wings
- Offer: One free kids’ meal with each adult entree on Wednesday nights. Additional kids’ meals are $1.
- Kids’ menu items include: Cheeseburger Slammer, Mini Corn Dogs, Boneless Wings, Chicken Tenders, Traditional Wings and Macaroni & Cheese.
- Offer: Kids, age 10 and under, eat free after 4 p.m. Receive one free kids’ meal for each paying adult.
- Kids’ menu items include: Grilled Cheese Sandwich Stack, Kids Rule Burger Combo, Grilled Chicken, Polka Dot Pepperoni Pizza and Macaroni & Cheese.
- Offer: Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult combo meal on Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Some locations charge 99 cents for the kids’ meal.)
- Kids’ menu items include Chick-n-Strips, Chick-fil-A Nuggets, Grilled Nuggets, and Fruit Cup.
- Offer: Kids under the age of 3 eat for free.
- Offer: Kids, age 10 and under, eat for free from the “Kids’ Stuff Menu.” For each adult entree, two kids’ meals are free. Valid on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Kids’ menu items include Kids’ Burger, Corn Dog, Grilled Cheese, Chicken Fingers, Steak on a Stick, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza.
- Offer: Kids, age 10 and under, eat free from the kids’ menu per one regularly-priced adult entree purchase. Tuesdays from 4 p.m.-10 p.m. Participating restaurants only.
- Kids’ menu items include: Hot dogs, Cheeseburgers, Chicken Nuggets, Macaroni & Cheese and Grilled Cheese.
- Offer: Free kids’ meal per paid adult meal of equal or greater value every Sunday. Dine-in only. Age 12 and under. Must order from Kids’ Meals. Not valid with other offers or promotions.
- Kids’ Meals include Chicken Nuggets, Meat Plate, and Sandwich Plate.
- Offer: Kids, age 12 and under, eat free all day on Tuesdays or for 99 cents, depending on the location. Also, some locations may offer the promotion on Mondays.
- The menu items may differ from one location to another.
- Offer: Kids eat free every day at participating locations. Dine-in only. Must purchase one adult entree and child beverage.
- Kids’ menu items includeFrickin’ Chicken Wings, Mini Corn Dogs & Fries, Cheese Quesadilla, Dawg & Fries and Chicken Strips.
- Kids eat free between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. every Monday.
- Kids’ menu items include the “build your own” hamburger.
- Offer: The “Kids Eat Free” program is available at all Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts throughout the US and Canada. “Kids Eat Free” is available for kids 12 years of age and under, when dining from the kids’ menu in hotel restaurants with a paying adult and does not apply to room service.
- Note: The “Kids Eat Free” offer is for registered guests only. Limit: Four kids per dining family. Call for promotion verification.
- Offer: Buy one adult entree, get one kids’ meal for free. Free meal valid for kids age 12 and under on “Just for Kids” menu items at participating restaurants. Drinks not included. Dine-in only.
- Kids’ menu items include Kids Cheese Pizza, Jr. Chicken & Waffles, Jr. Ham & Egg Melt and Macaroni & Cheese.
- Offer: On Tuesdays, kids age 12 and under eat free at the food court at participating locations. Also, check the IKEA website for periodic promotions.
- Offer: Kids, age 12 and under, eat free on all day on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays, depending on the location. Receive one free kids’ meal for each paying adult, at participating locations.
- Kids’ menu items include J.D. Nuggetz, Grilled Cheese, All-Beef Hot Dog, Turkey and Cheese Wrap.
Lone Star Steakhouse
- Offer: Kids 12 and under eat for free all day on Tuesdays. Dine-in only. Limit one free kids’ meal per adult entrée purchased. Select locations only.
- Kids’ menu items include: Grilled Cheese, Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Tenders and Steak Medallions.
- Offer: On Tuesdays and Saturdays, receive one free kids’ meal with each adult entree purchased. Dine-in only. Only the lowest-priced kids’ meal will be discounted. Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or coupon. Not valid on holidays. Valid at participating locations only. Offer does not include beverages.
- Kids’ menu items include Slider Burgers, Golden Chicken Strips, St. Louis BBQ Ribs, Grilled Cheese, and Penne Pasta.
- Offer: Kids age 12 and under eat for just $1.99 on Kids Days, all day Thursdays and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Kids’ menu items include Chicken Tenders, Fried Fish or Small Chopped Beef, plus two side orders, a drink and dessert.
- Offer: Kids ages 10 and under get the buffet for free with the purchase of an adult buffet meal, at participating locations.
Steak ‘n Shake
- Offer: Get one free kids’ plate for every $8 spent. Saturday and Sunday. Dine-in only.
- The kids’ menu includes Grilled Cheese, Chicken Fingers, Macaroni & Cheese, Turkey Sandwich and Steakburger Minis.