Are you single? Here’s your go-to playlist of the top celebratory and inspirational single anthems. Being single never sounded so good!
1. “Roar” by Katy Perry. Do you think that you don’t have the power or strength to be on your own? Guess again! Let this song be a reminder that you can accomplish anything, and you certainly don’t need to be in a relationship to do so.
2. “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga. It’s time to fully embrace and celebrate what makes you special and unique. This song can empower you to fully believe in your authentic (and single) self.
3. “Stronger” by Britney Spears. No relationship? No problem! Every day you’re getting stronger on your own as a single guy or gal. Now’s your time to shine.
4. “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson. Speaking of getting stronger each day, being on your own enables you to not only find the inner strength you didn’t know you even had, but more importantly, it enables you to find yourself.
5. “It’s My Life” by Bon Jovi. It’s time to make the most of what you have and recognize that it’s up to you, and you alone, to be your best self and live your best life every “single” day.
6. “The Voice Within” by Christina Aguilera. Even if you’re scared or intimidated to be on your own, this song reminds you that you already have the power within to weather any storms ahead—and come out stronger.
7. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift. You should stop listening to the negative people in your life and start listening to this song instead. And rather than being influenced by the pessimistic energy of others, this song reminds you to celebrate your authentic self and keep a positive outlook.
8. “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack. Don’t let being single or having a broken heart keep you from taking in all that life has to offer. Now’s the time to embrace life and recognize all of the beauty around you.
9. “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper. Need to add a little pep in your single step? It’s up to you to go out, laugh, celebrate and fully enjoy your single status. You certainly don’t need to be in a relationship to have fun.
10. “That’s My Girl” by Fifth Harmony. This song reminds you about the importance of perseverance. Remember, even if you’ve been hurt in the past, you still have the power to get up and get moving.
11. “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child. Speaking of perseverance, being single actually enables you to be singly great. It’s important to keep in mind that you don’t need a relationship to be complete—you’re complete on your own.
12. “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten. This song reminds you that you already have the inner strength and determination to accomplish your dreams. Even if others doubt you, no one can hold you back from achieving your goals except for you—so start believing in your single self.
13. “Ridin’ Solo” by Jason Derulo. While it may seem difficult or challenging to move on from a past relationship, it’s important to recognize that you can be truly happy on your own. In fact, being single can be a rewarding experience on many different levels. This song shows you how.
14. “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfeld. If you want to be able to love someone in the future, it’s singly important that you love yourself and the person who you are right now. When you truly believe in yourself, you’re opening the door for amazing things to happen in your life.
15. “Hero” by Mariah Carey. Are you waiting to be rescued by someone else? It’s time to recognize that you already have the power to transform your own life for the better. And even if it’s hard to be on your own, you have what it takes to make it through life’s ups and downs and come out on top.
16. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor. Do you think that being without a relationship is the end of the world? No way! Being single will make you stronger, smarter and more in tune with yourself, your needs and what you want in a partner in the future. And not only will you survive, you’ll thrive.